If someone were to ask me what I have struggled with the most as I was growing up, I would say having hydrated skin. Keeping my skin hydrated was always so hard for me because when I was a teenager I suffered from really bad acne and I didn’t know what skincare products to use #PleaseHelp!!!!!!!!!!!!
I started out with a daily skin routines one in the morning and one at night.
- Cleanse my skin every morning and night.
- Apply any kind of Serum that contains Vitamin C to get rid of acne scarring and discoloration of the skin.
- Apply sunscreen ( A lot of you guys don’t think that applying sunscreen is important but it actually is, applying sunscreen blocks the skin from UV rays and UV rays can damage the skin)
- Apply a hydrating moisturizer
- Remove my makeup with micellar water.
- Cleanse the skin.
- Use an exfoliator or a mask.
Throughout my years of trying to make my skin hydrated and acne free I have used a lot of Neutrogena products. One of my favorite product from Neutrogena is the hydro boost exfoilating cleanser. I just love how it fells on my face it has a soft feeling to my face and also it gives a really refreshing look to my face.
I feel really great knowing that I am doing my best to keeping my skin more healthy. I feel more confident and day by day I feel knowledgable of my own skin.